- 40 hours training
- 4-5 industry related projects
- Experienced instructor
- Basic to intermediate level
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to wrangle data, or Data wrangling
- Learning to explore data or Data exploration
- Visualising data
- Learning how to scrap data from various sources or datasets
- Fundamentals of Python programming
- Data Science libraries
This course is a 40 Hours curriculum intended for those who have a basic knowledge of python programming. In this course, we will learn the basics of conducting data science, how to perform data analysis in python and then create some beautiful visualizations using Python. This data science course also gives an overview of many concepts, techniques, and algorithms in machine learning, beginning with topics such as linear regression and ending up with three projects.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- Software Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Analytics professionals
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Fresh Graduates
- Anyone with a genuine interest in Data Science
- Confidence to tackle job interviews related to the Cyber Security Industry.
- Skills required to become a Professional Ethical Hacker.
- Mastery over Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing techniques and concepts.
- In-depth knowledge and practical hands-on experience through lab-intensive training.
- This ethical hacking certification verifies the skills required to thrive in the information security domain. Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security related posts. CEH certified ethical hacker professionals earn 44-percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals.
- 100 % Hands-on Training
- 40 Hours Instructor-led Training
- 3 Projects
- Certifications, videos and resources
- Weekly assignments and assessments
- Industry-relevant content
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Hands-on Exposure to Data Science
- Work on real-world projects in Data Science
- Create your own applications for data retrieval, processing, and visualization
COURSE OUTLINE FOR DATA SCIENCE WITH PYTHON
- Introduction to Django - Setting up environment - Views - Models - Getting a single object - Url parameters - Database
Is this course beginner friendly?
Yes, it is
Do you need programming background to learn data science?
No, you don’t need as we will cover necessary Python fundamentals during your learning with us.
What is Data Science with Python course?
This Data Science with Python course is the perfect stepping stone to venture into becoming an aspiring data scientist. It is interesting because in this 40 hours course, you will have an understanding on necessary data analytics tools and techniques, data visualisation, introduction to Python & data science libraries, the famous web scrapping techniques and many more!
Can I become a data scientist after completing this course?
Absolutely Not. It takes time, practice and experience to become one. However, with this course and all the hands-on projects will give you real time analytics experience used in industries, sufficient for you to start preparing for job interviews.
Which is the best data science with Python training company in Malaysia?
Nexperts Academy is the best in Malaysia. Our google rating is an evident of our strength in this field.