• Understand the concepts of IoT and various building blocks to build an IoT application.
• Understand the architecture, communication protocols, energy management in IoT.
• Understand the technologies behind setting up end-to-end IoT ecosystem.
• Understand the concepts in designing and optimization of IoT applications.
• Acquire the knowledge and skills in building a business entity focusing on IoT solutions
• Design and develop smart IoT applications
Participants are recommended to have preferably min. 2 years of experience in networking/internet and wireless communication technologies. However, if you do not have any experiences, we recommend that you take a networking course before enrolling in this course
• To have the ability to understand the IoT definitions, infrastructure from three different domains; computation, analytics and storage
• To provide an overview of the ICT ecosystem and enabling environment to foster IoT (including technology, standards, cross-sectoral policy and regulatory frameworks and applications) deployments.
• To understand the policy and regulatory enablers for fostering the deployment of IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) within the ICT sector and the need for cross-sectoral collaboration.
• To have the ability to understand the IoT industry, available IoT alliances details and standards, multiple IoT applications and solutions, platform, software and cloud platform, usage and comparison available in market
• Candidate will be able to understand IoT definitions, infrastructure from three different domains; computation, analytics and storage
• Candidate will be able to understand the overview on the ICT ecosystem and enabling environment to foster IoT (including technology, standards, cross-sectoral policy and regulatory frameworks and applications) deployments.
• Candidate will be able to understand the policy and regulatory enablers for fostering the deployment of IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) within the ICT sector and the need for cross sectoral collaboration.
• Candidate will be able to have the ability to understand the IoT industry, available IoT alliances details and standards, multiple IoT applications and solutions, platform, software and cloud platform, usage and comparison available in market
Introduction to Penetration Testing
• What is hacking and penetration testing?
• Information Gathering and Reconnaissance
• Security Threats
• Types of hackers
• Hacking Lifecycle
Introduction to Linux and Virtualization for Setting up the Lab
• Linux Essentials Commands
• Intro to Kali Linux and Configuration
• Intro to Vmware/Virtualbox (virtualization)
Scripting using Python & Powershell
Python for making pentesting tools:
• MAC Address Changing
• Dictionary/Bruteforce Attack
• ARP Spoofing
• Packet Sniffing
• Port Scanning
• Website Crawler
• Website Vulnerability Scanner (XSS, SQLI)
Powershell for post-exploitation:
• Powershell Modules
• Scripting with Powershell
• Windows API and Powershell
• Information Gathering, Scanning and Reconnaissance using Powershell
• Creating a Backdoor Using Powershell
Web Application Pentesting
• Intro to Burpsuite Tool
• HTTP Protocol
• Information Gathering and Reconnaissance
• Shell Uploading
• Authentication and Authorization Attacks
• Session Hijacking Attacks
Application Programming Interface (API) Pentesting
• Intro to REST API
• API Discovery
• SQLI Attack
• XSS Attack
• XML Attack
• XXE Attack
• Broken Authentication
• Rate Limiting Attack
• WiFi Phishing
Mobile Application Pentesting (android)
• Mobile App Reverse Engineering
• Static Analysis
• Dynamic Analysis
• Client-Side Attacks
• Server-Side Attacks
• Network Side Attacks
• Footprinting and Enumeration
• Vulnerability Scanning (CVEs) and Port Scanning
• Exploitation using Metasploit
• Evading Anti-Virus to make Backdoor/Malware
• Buffer Overflow (BOF) Attack
• Password Cracking
• Pivoting and Privilege Escalation
• Sniffing using Wireshark
• ARP Posoning
• DNS Hijacking
• Cookie Hijacking
• DOS Attacks
• IP Spoofing
• Dictionary/Bruteforce Attack Attack (ftp, SSH,..)
• Authentication Attack
• Azure Attack
• Web Application Attack
• Password Attack
• Backdooring Attack
• Proxy and Load Balancer Bypassing
• Phishing Attack
• SMShing Attack
• CEO Fraud Attack
Internet of Things (IOT)
• What is IoT and IIoT?
• What is at risk?
• IoT components
• Firmware Analysis and Attack
• Debugging Hardware and Software
• Mobile and Cloud Components Attack
• Man-in-the-middle Attack
• DOS Attack
• Packet Sniffing Attack
Classroom trainings will start after MCO. Please schedule an ONLINE class by clicking "Online" above.
Online instructor led training
Willing to make a career in lucrative IT industry? Hurry and grab the opportunity to become a successful professional in the world of ever growing technologies. Nexperts Academy has come up with the Exclusive IT & Networking courses in Malaysia. It is a great opportunity for those who wanted to start their career in IT , be a part of this growing and high demanding field with job placement assistance. Nexperts Academy is renowned and reputed IT Training Center in Malaysia. We offer various certification oriented training programs ranging from networking to programming including python. BigData, AI & ML technologies.
Through our recruitment partners and clienteles, we have access to the employer network of more than 300 employers where we match bootcamp graduates and IT professionals to hiring employers with proper support.
The leading training center for learning and instruction that has been in the market for the past 10 years!!
Trainers are working professionals with more than 10 years of experience who are also passionate and accredited trainers by HRDF, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco & Cloudera
Flexible payment options and reasonably priced courses with the best value in the market
Stand out amongst your peers and employers, earn pay raise or promotions, internationally employable with high basic salary with accredited certifications
We are here to support and assist the issues you face be it on the training subjects or troubleshooting workplace issues that are related to the course you have taken with us
Excellent training institute for all types of Networking and Microsoft associated courses
The trainer is really experienced and efficient in teaching
The training is so fun especially during the lab ssession and it is easy to understand.
Nexpert Academy is the best training centre that taught me a very valuable knowledge that bring me to upper level of network and microsoft level.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get every update and new batches of our courses in the field of IT & Networking.