This course is intended for Azure Administrators primarily. In a cloud infrastructure, the Azure Administrator establishes, manages, and controls identity, regulation, storage, compute, and virtual networks. As required, the Azure Administrator can provision, scale, track, and adjust resources. This course shows IT professionals how to handle Azure subscriptions, stable affiliations, and manage infrastructure. Also learn how to deploy and manage and compute resources. Finally, you’ll also learn configuring and managing enterprise-grade virtual networks and how to monitor and back up Azure resources. This course module is completely based on Microsoft official content.
ASSOCIATED CERTIFICATE: MICROSFT CERTIFIED AZURE ADMINISTRATOR
This exam assesses the ability to handle Azure identities and governance, enforce and manage storage, install and manage Azure compute services, configure and manage virtual networking, and track and back up Azure resources.
Any one who want to build their career in the file of cloud computing. Also, new IT professionals with at least a year of experience with Azure services and experienced Azure administrators looking to validate their Microsoft skills.
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
- Certified and Highly skilled Trainer
- 24*7 Support
- Lifetime Access of recorded sessions
- One on One Training Support
- Classroom Training
MODE OF LEARNING ONLINE
- Flexibility, Convenience and Time Saving
- Lifetime access of free videos
- Learning cost saving
WHY NEXPERTS ACADEMY?
- CERTIFIED TRAINERS
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCED
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- 24/7 SUPPORT
- ONE ON ONE SUPPORT