Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
This course will teach you the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. You can become familiar with the various forms, algorithms, and models that are used to solve a wide variety of problems. This course could serve as a launching pad for your career advancement in the field of AI and machine learning. After completing this short course, you will be able to choose a specific field in which you want to learn and practice further. It is interesting to note that currently, AI and Machine Learning professionals are some of the top and most sought-after on the industry (according to different figures, there are about 300,000 AI experts on the global market today, with a demand for them numbered in the millions).
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in AI and Machine Learning.
- Python beginners who are interested in machine learning.
What you'll discover
- Understand the distinctions between Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Discover how AI and deep learning algorithms are used now.
- Build the simplest Machine Learning models possible.
- Machine Learning models can be predicted and developed.
There are no requirements to attend this course.