AWS SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
The AWS Solution Architect course is designed to demonstrate your knowledge of AWS storage systems, production and management software, analytics services, content distribution management system, communications services, coding, management, app services, payments services, mobile networking, and on-demand workforce.Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a trusted cloud-based approach with high encryption for the system, servers, networking, mobile, and software resources. With AWS Solution Architect certification, you can obtain hands-on experience with cloud computing, Amazon Web Platforms, and other cloud-like Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) modules.
HOW IT BENEFITS YOU
- Recognizing and defining cloud engineering considerations such as basic elements and efficient designs
- AWS architecture best practices
- IT frameworks that are hybrid (e.g., Direct Connect, storage gateway, VPC, directory services)
- Scalability and flexibility (e.g., Auto Scaling, SQS, ELB, CloudFront)
WHY NEXPERTS ACADEMY?
- CERTIFIED TRAINERS
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCED
- 24/7 SUPPORT
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO RECORDED SESSIONS
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- ONE ON ONE SUPPORT
1. Will I be given any research materials?
Yes, we will have all of the required materials associated with this course.
2. How much does an AWS Solution Architect make?
An AWS Solution Architect receives an annual wage of RM137,438.
3. Is it widely used?
AWS has more than a third of the computer field's cloud computing market. Microsoft's Azure trails with 17.6 percent.