This course will show you very well how to administer some important FortiGate functions. Individuals will have a firm grasp on how one can deploy and manage a comprehensive network security solution by the completion of the course. You can learn how to use firewall rules, user authentication, routing, and SSL VPN. You can indeed learn how to protect the users with the use of site filtering and application management.
You should be able to do the following after finishing this course:
- Deploy the required network operating mode.
- For management, use the GUI and CLI.
- Firewall rules are used to control network connections to configured networks.
- Examine a FortiGate pathway.
- For multipath and load balanced deployments, route packets using policy-based and static paths.
- Using firewall policies, authenticate users.
- Using firewall policies, authenticate accounts.
- Provide an SSL VPN to guarantee safe connections to your private network.
- Set up web filters to block unsafe and harmful websites.
- Using device management methods to track and control network systems that use normal and non-standard protocols and ports.
- UNDERSTANDING OF NETWORK PROTOCOLS
- UNDERSTANDING OF FIREWALL CONCEPTS
WHO SHOULD JOIN US?
This course is intended for networking and cybersecurity professionals who manage, configure, maintain, and track FortiGate devices used to protect their organization's networks.
WHY NEXPERTS ACADEMY?
- CERTIFIED TRAINERS
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCED
- 24/7 SUPPORT
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO RECORDED SESSIONS
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- ONE ON ONE SUPPORT