top of page
- 40 hours training
- Hands on training
- Cisco Instructor
- Exam ready learning by providing the latest exam dumps to prepare and pass examination in one attempt
You should have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of how to implement LANs
- General understanding of how to manage network devices
- General understanding of how to secure network devices
- Basic knowledge of network automation
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 gives you the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- Enterprise network engineers
- System engineers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Gain the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in advance routing and services
- Certified and Highly skilled Trainer
- 24/7 Support
- Lifetime Access of recorded sessions
- One on One Training Support
COURSE OUTLINE FOR CCNP (ENARSI)
- Configure EIGRP Using Classic Mode and Named Mode for IPv4 and IPv6
- Verify the EIGRP Topology Table• Configure EIGRP Stub Routing, Summarization, and Default Routing
- Configure EIGRP Load Balancing and Authentication
- LAB: Troubleshoot EIGRP Issues
- Configure OSPFv3 for IPv4 and IPv6
- Verify the Link-State Database
- Configure OSPF Stub Areas and Summarization
- Configure OSPF Authentication
- Troubleshoot OSPF
- Implement Routing Protocol Redistribution
- Manipulate Redistribution
- Manipulate Redistribution Using Route Maps
- Troubleshoot Redistribution Issues
- Implement PBR
- Configure IBGP and External Border Gateway Protocol (EBGP)
- Implement BGP Path Selection
- Configure BGP Advanced Features
- Configure BGP Route Reflectors
- Configure MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Troubleshoot BGP Issues
- Implement PBR
- Configure Routing with VRF-Lite
- Implement Cisco IOS DMVPN
- Obtain IPv6 Addresses Dynamically
- Troubleshoot DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 Issues
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 Access Control List (ACL) Issues
- Configure and Verify Control Plane Policing
- Configure and Verify Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRPF)
- Troubleshoot Network Management Protocol Issues: Lab 1
- Troubleshoot Network Management Protocol Issues: Lab 2
COURSE OUTLINE FOR CCNP (SDWAN)
- Deploying Cisco SD-WAN Controllers
- Adding a Branch Using Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Deploying Devices Using Configuration Templates
- Configuring Controller Affinity
- Implementing Dynamic Routing Protocols on Service Side
- Implementing Transport Location (TLOC) Extensions
- Implementing Control Policies
- Implementing Data Policies
- Implementing Application-Aware Routing
- Implementing Internet Breakouts
- Migrating Branch Sites
- Performing an Upgrade
What is the pre-requisites to take this course ?
You need to have at least 1 year of networking experience or have CCNA knowledge .
Do you need to have CCNA certification to take up CCNP Enterprise?
No, not required.
What is CCNP Enterprise ?
This is one of the most valuable certification one should have/acquire as an experienced network engineer. ENCORE is the module that is mandatory for one to complete. You can choose to take either ENARSI OR SDWAN as the 2nd module. Upon completing 2 modules, you will be able to acquire CCNP Certification.
Can I become a network engineer right away after completing this course?
Absolutely Not. It takes time, practice and experience to become one. However, with this course and all the hands -on training, we will give you real time analytics experience used in industries, sufficient for you to start preparing for job interviews.
Which is the best CCNP training company in Malaysia?
Nexperts Academy is the best in Malaysia. Our google rating is an evident of our strength in this field.
WHY NEXPERTS ACADEMY
- CERTIFIED TRAINERS
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCED
WITH INTERVIEW PREPARATION
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- 24/7 SUPPORT
- ONE ON ONE ASSISTANCE
bottom of page