Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) - Enterprise (Encor)
Duration: 5 days/40 hours
- 40 hours training
- Hands-on training
- Cisco Instructor
- We will provide you with exam preparation guidance to prepare and pass the examination in the first attempt
Knowledge and skills you should have before attending this course:
- Implementation of Enterprise LAN networks.
- Basic understanding of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity.
- Basic understanding of Python scripting.
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks. You’ll also learn to implement security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by using solutions such as SD-Access and SD-WAN.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- Mid-level network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network support technicians
- Help desk technicians
This course will help you gain the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network.
Join now and start preparing for the CCNP exam Concentrate exam ENSDWI(SDWAN300) & EANRSI, which gives you a CCNP Certification.
- Certified and Highly skilled Trainer
- 24/7 Support
- Lifetime Access of recorded sessions
- One on One Training Support
COURSE OUTLINE FOR CCNP (ENCOR)
- Investigate the CAM
- Analyze Cisco Express Forwarding
- Troubleshoot VLAN and Trunk Issues
- Tuning Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Configuring Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Configure Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- Troubleshoot EtherChannel
- Implement Multi-area OSPF
- Implement OSPF Tuning
- Apply OSPF Optimization
- Implement OSPFv3
- Configure and Verify Single-Homed EBGP
- Implementing Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP)
- Configure Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Implement NAT
- Configure and Verify Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)
- Configure and Verify a Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) Tunnel
- Configure Static Virtual Tunnel Interface (VTI) Point-to-Point Tunnels
- Configure Wireless Client Authentication in a Centralized Deployment
- Troubleshoot Wireless Client Connectivity Issues
- Configure Syslog
- Configure and Verify Flexible NetFlow
- Configuring Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
- Troubleshoot Connectivity and Analyze Traffic with Ping, Traceroute, and Debug
- Configure and Verify Cisco IP SLAs
- Configure Standard and Extended ACLs
- Configure Control Plane Policing
- Implement Local and Server-Based AAA
- Writing and Troubleshooting Python Scripts
- Use NETCONF Via SSH
What is the pre-requisites to take this course ?
You need to have at least 1 year of networking experience or have CCNA knowledge .
Do you need to have CCNA certification to take up CCNP Enterprise?
No, not required.
What is CCNP Enterprise ?
This is one of the most valuable certifications one should have/acquire as an experienced network engineer. ENCORE is the module that is mandatory for one to complete. You can choose to take either ENARSI OR SDWAN as the 2nd module. Upon completing 2 modules, you will acquire CCNP Certification.
Can I become a network engineer right away after completing this course?
Absolutely Not. It takes time, practice and experience to become one. However, with this course and all the hands-on training, we will give you real time analytics experience used in industries, sufficient for you to start preparing for job interviews.
Which is the best CCNP training company in Malaysia?
Nexperts Academy is the best in Malaysia. Our Google rating is evident of our strength in this field.
WHY NEXPERTS ACADEMY
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCED
WITH INTERVIEW PREPARATION