- 32 hours of instructor-led live training
- Gain understanding on those necessary services that constitute Microsoft Azure platform
- Completely hands-on learning
- Exam ready learning by providing the latest exam dumps to prepare and pass examination in one attempt
- Microsoft Certified Trainer with extensive industry and training experience
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Configure Active Directory, Azure Firewalls, Load Balancing, DNS
- Explore Azure services and how those services are used in cloud
- Create virtual machines and configure the scale up and scale out to achieve elasticity
- Using Azure to deploy applications to the cloud
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operation.
The AZ-104 exam is the only exam that will help you to get Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Certification from Microsoft. Initially in this course we are going to cover Azure identities and governance along with this we are going to cover Azure Storage and Azure File Sync. Then you’ll learn how to deploy and manage compute resources. Finally you’ll learn configuring and managing enterprise-grade virtual networks and how to monitor and back up Azure resources. This course module is completely based on Microsoft official content.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle.
- They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate.
- This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient, they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
- 100 % Hands-on Training
- 40 Hours Instructor-led Training
- 3 Projects
- Certifications, videos and resources
- Weekly assignments and assessments
- Industry-relevant content
- To manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- To implement and manage storage
- To implement and manage storage
- To deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs)
- To configure and manage virtual networks
- To manage identities
COURSE OUTLINE FOR MICROSOFT AZURE
In this module, you will learn how to secure identities with Azure Active Directory and implement users and groups
Lessons • Azure Active Directory • Users and Groups
Lab: Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
What are the pre-requisites to take this course?
We would prefer you to have prior knowledge in networking or MCSA Windows Server before learning Microsoft Azure Certified Administrator Associate Course. However, beginners are welcome to learn too.
What is Azure?
This is one of the most valuable certification one should have/acquire be working in the IT field. Employers or companies are now migrating most data and application to cloud. More cloud engineers are now in demand.
Can I become a Azure Administrator right away after completing this course?
Yes, you may.
Do I need to be in the IT field to learn Azure?
Which is the best Azure training company in Malaysia?
Nexperts Academy is the best in Malaysia. Our google rating is an evident of our strength in this field.